At SCTE taking place at the Georgia World Congress Center,
As service providers such as Cablevision Argentina convert their networks from analog to digital, they are integrating DTAs as a means to enable subscribers to continue to use their analog TV sets to view their cable video package. A DTA is a small device that is installed at the subscriber's location and converts digital TV signals into an analog format. The Rovi DTA Guide allows service providers to offer subscribers the popular guide experience that includes the ability to find out what's on TV, tune channels directly from the program grid, set parental controls, and even set language options for the guide and audio.
"We are excited to launch the Rovi DTA Guide to our customers and now — even those with analog television sets in their homes — can enjoy the benefits of a robust TV listings grid as well as descriptive information on programming," said
"We are committed to working alongside our service provider customers to help them deploy high-quality, value-add services that connect subscribers with the entertainment they love, and our project with Cablevision Argentina is such an example," said
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- Dow Jumps 200 Points on Jobs Data