Brocade, a leader in data centre networking, is demonstrating many of the recently announced innovations that go into creating the
"A recent global survey we conducted indicates that current data centre networks are unable to handle cloud computing and virtualisation demands. This is of particular concern for businesses in the
"At Gitex, we will educate show attendees about our recently unveiled
According to Brocade, the
Company experts are on hand to demonstrate the Brocade HyperEdge Architecture; an evolutionary approach to campus network design, providing agile, application and services-centric campus networks that organizations need today.
HyperEdge Architecture delivers a campus environment that can quickly and easily scale and respond to the demands of increased user mobility, while delivering instant access to services and applications.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Cold Dis-comfort: Antarctica Set Record of -135.8
- Obama Delivers Speech at Mandela Memorial: Transcript
- Uruguay Gets Ready for Legal Marijuana
- Oldaker Takes Center Stage at Entrepreneur Awards
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?