By aggregating the wealth of knowledge that has been gained from individual studies into one resource that has been optimized for genomic analysis, patients are likely to see tremendous breakthroughs in personalized medicine as researchers begin leveraging this new resource of pharmacogenomic knowledge.
“HGMD® is already recognized internationally as a resource for genetics researchers interested in identifying the causal variant behind inherited diseases. Now, we’ve put out PGMD™ to compliment HGMD®, by giving scientists and clinicians actionable insights into what variants are likely to influence drug response,” said
The timing of a comprehensive pharmacogenomic resource for the market is aligned well with the recent push from the
BIOBASE is a leading provider of manually-curated databases including HGMD and Genome Trax for molecular diagnostics. BIOBASE databases offer well-structured data, assembled by qualified experts, organized in an easily searchable manner that enables researchers to make clinical interpretations of data arising from next-generation sequencing efforts. For more information visit: www.biobase-international.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients