The primary objective of the international conference AICT-2013 is to bring together scientists and engineers from different countries to encourage discussion and opinion exchange between them.
Scientists, specializing in area of ICT application in education and training, science, managements, security, health care systems, state institutions, communication take part in this conference. They will be discussing topics like modern developments in ICT application, cyber security problems, business, ICT in governance and economy, networks and equipment and many others. There will also be series of summits and symposiums on a range of related topics.
AICT 2013 is co-organized with the technical support of the
The company believes this conference will support
But Azercell's contribution to ICT development is not limited to its support to conferences: the Company also promotes development of local scientific capacity. Azercell was the first company in
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief