The three Austrian wireless carriers, A1 Telekom,
A1 Telekom purchased 14 packages of 2x5MHz for
The TTK sold a total of six spectrum blocks in the 800 MHz band, seven in the 900 MHz band and 15 in the 1,800 MHz band.
To be used for GSM, UMTS and LTE, all permits are technology-neutral. The exact frequency allocations will be concluded during November.
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects