Pace won a contract from Norwegian triple-play service provider Altibox to provide it with a full whole home platform. The deal involves the deployment of the complete Pace software and hardware platform. Pace's Whole Home platform enables Altibox to deliver a Broadband and TV experience throughout the home, removing end-user complexity while maintaining security and reliability. The platform includes Pace's next generation Media Server platform and Pace's client platforms.
The Media Server acts as a hub for both premium and non-premium content into and around the home, while the clients extend Altibox's service onto multiple TV screens within the subscriber's home to increase service access and customer satisfaction. Pace's Elements software suite will power Altibox's Whole Home platform.
Most Popular Stories
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Unjustified?: Justin Timberlake's Grammy snub
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- North Korea Frees 85-Year-Old Vet Merrill Newman
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court