As part of their I.T. initiatives,
“One of our primary goals over the next 6-12 months is to continue to expand our mobile workforce by leveraging cloud technology,” said
With MRI SaaS, Acadia will be able to focus on the success and growth of their business instead of worrying about technology concerns. At MRI’s highly secure Tier III+ data centers, Acadia’s data will be protected by detailed back-up and disaster recovery plans with multiple redundancies in place, ensuring minimal downtime in the event of an emergency. Additionally, because MRI SaaS is hosted in the cloud rather than on-premise, their data will be accessible online from any location with Internet access.
“We are happy to expand our relationship with
For more information about MRI SaaS, visit our website.
MRI offers property management software solutions to the global property management and investment industries. As a leading provider of real estate enterprise software applications and hosted solutions, MRI serves the global multifamily and commercial property industries, helping them improve their bottom line and maximize their returns on their diverse business portfolios. MRI leverages its more than 40 years in business to develop long-term successful relationships with its clients. For more information, please visit http://www.mrisoftware.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11260173.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs