Fast rising Chinese smartphone manufacturer, Xiaomi says that it sold out of its latest smartphone at a speed that would be more usual for music concert tickets.
The company said on its Weibo account that all 100,000 units of its new Mi3 smartphone sold out in just under 90 seconds.
The Mi3 comes with a Tegra 4 quad-core CPU and 5-inch full-HD screen, and sells at
The company was taking the orders online, so sales haven't even started in retail stroes yet.
The company also released a smart TV, and sold all 3,000 units in under two minutes.
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Target Security Breach May Affect 40 Million Cardholders
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Tyson Foods Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Bernanke Lets Congress Have It in Final Press Conference
- Wall Street Falls a Day After Surge