Understanding the true cost-saving and benefits for customers moving SAP landscapes to Cloud, WFT releases the OpEx-based on-premise Cloud services to meet the rapid and evolving market demands.
Private Cloud at Customer Premise has the following features:
• WFT Cloud provides the Cloud Infrastructure: No upfront capital Investment cost for customers, WFT will procure and manage the Cloud Infrastructure for SAP.
• Private Cloud at Customer Premises: The Cloud Infrastructure for SAP resides inside customer’s data center, satisfying security and compliance requirements.
• Support all SAP applications including SAP HANA.
• Production and Non-Production Landscape On-Premise: Optimally designed to accommodate customer’s production and non-production landscape.
• Fully Cloud Enabled (Elastic): Intelligently designed to accommodate varying resource requirements on demand with scale-back functionality (elastic).
• Highly Available: Intelligently designed to exceed customer SLA's.
• Fully Managed: WFT provides Complete Low Cost Infrastructure and Basis Operations Management Services as a part of contract.
• Certified Migration: Free Certified Technical Migration of SAP systems to Private
• Monthly Utility Billing: Customers are billed monthly, utility billing allows charge backs to departments/projects.
• FAST Landscape Provisioning: Fast on-demand SAP Systems Landscape Provisioning in minutes
• Data Protection: Innovative Data Protection Solutions tailored to customer SLAs.
• Disaster Recovery: Optional Disaster Recovery in Private Cloud or in WFT CLOUD
WFT Cloud customers realize greater cost savings through a predictable pricing structure. WFT Cloud’s all inclusive fixed-price model includes: cost for hardware and software, SAP operations support, SAP data protection, as well as SAP system refresh and patching. WFT Cloud customers experience accelerated ROI and a cost-saving advantage after migrating their SAP Solutions to Cloud.
WFT Cloud Owned and Managed Private Cloud at Customer Premises provides a minimum of 30-40 percent savings for a 75-systems SAP landscape.
WFT Cloud customers can also take advantage of the “Cloud Aggregation Solution”. The cloud aggregation solution provides customers with the flexibility and choice of selecting between multiple cloud infrastructure solutions to host the SAP application. This option truly serves to benefit WFT Cloud customers by delivering SLA driven options, reduced operational costs and faster ROI.
For more information on Wharfedale and WFT Cloud services, please visit http://www.wftcloud.com or call us at (888) 533-3113.
SAP and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/SAP_TECHED_2013/ON_PREMISE_PRIVATE_CLOUD/prweb11255685.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court