Engineering 4 Life, a new
Patient specific solutions: 3D conversions and models from scan images, surgical planning, simulations and models, surgical guides, device design and engineering assistance, bench top testing models, medical illustration and analysis.
Surgical planning applications: facial reconstructions, cranial plates, orthognathic surgery and implants, orthodontic devices and planning.
Orthopedic applications: large joints (knee, hip, shoulder), outer extremity (wrist, ankle), small bone (hand, foot) and spine (vertebral, disc).
Cardiovascular applications: coronary device design and surgical planning, endovascular analysis and device design, transcatheter heart valve research, stent design and placement planning.
Medical models: stereolithography, fused deposition modeling, selective laser sintering, object and high performance materials, metal polymers and production materials.
"For me, being an engineer branching in to the medical industry, there were certain components I knew I could not leave behind. We first and foremost wanted to provide a service that not only revolutionized the way medical professionals could improve upon the skills they had, provide state of the art engineering but more so; bring life, warmth, and a caring, compassionate influence into our field. We are truly driven to help Medical Professionals be at their very best, and to help people become their very best," says Salvatore.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11255076.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- From Fiscal Cliff to Female Head of GM: 2013 in Review
- U.S. Home Construction Hammers Out 5-Year High
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Budget Deal on Brink of Passing in Senate
- Wine Collector Convicted of Making Fake Vintages
- Apple: Disney Animation iPad App Best of 2013
- China Provokes Bitcoin Crash
- Mega Millions Winning Tickets Sold in Atlanta, San Jose