TrustRadius (http://www.trustradius.com/), the leading site for business software advice, has today announced the first edition of its Buyers Guide for
TrustRadius is an online community where professionals share in-depth insights about business software through structured product reviews and networking. All reviewers are authenticated and every review vetted for balance, clarity and completeness before publishing.
The SMMS Buyers Guide, which can be downloaded now from http://www.trustradius.com/social, summarizes key insights directly from in-depth product reviews by professionals who purchase, implement and use social media management software.
--Seven Use Cases for SMMS Unveiled--
As social media has become an enterprise-wide imperative, social tools have been developed and adapted for distinct use cases. Based upon first hand descriptions of use cases described by end-user product reviews, TrustRadius’ research team has grouped SMMS tools as follows:
?Listening and sentiment analysis
The benefit for prospective buyers is better evaluation for select needs.
--Key Factors of Concern to SMMS Users--
The guide also discusses key concerns which surfaced as of primary interest to SMMS users in the reviews:
? Enterprise scalability – the need from many larger, complex organizations for enterprise functionality like workflow for teams.
? Mobility – a desire to access SMMS products via mobile devices.
? Usability – SMMS users place a high emphasis on usability/ user interface.
? Integration – capabilities to tie to other systems including CRM and analytics.
? Acquisition risk/impact - while acquisitions can bring integration benefits, they can also alter product direction.
TrustRadius is the leading site for business software users to share real-world insights through in-depth reviews and networking. We help users make better product selection, implementation, and usage decisions. Every reviewer is authenticated and every review vetted before publishing. Unlike simple rating sites, TrustRadius reviews are structured and substantive, averaging more than 500 words. Reviewers can also update their reviews to keep them current. Reviews are curated into product comparisons and buyer’s guides. Founded by successful entrepreneurs and backed by the
To learn more, visit http://www.trustradius.com and/or watch the video.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11254611.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Singer Ian Watkins Sentenced to 35 Years Prison for Child Sex Abuse
- Universal CityWalk Rings in 2014 with Southern California's Biggest New Year's Eve Party, Featuring Dazzling Fireworks Displays, Three Live Concert Stages, DJ Performances and a Midnight Cascade of 1,000 Pounds of Confetti
- The Illuminati Don't Exist, Just Ask Them
- Contest Gives Startups a Jump in Jersey
- SAC Capital Employee Guilty of Insider Trading
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Senate Sends Bipartisan Budget Plan to President
- Fed Signals Strong Confidence in U.S. Economy