Businesses that use Voice over Internet Protocol, also known as “VoIP” telephone service, enjoy a distinct advantage over their competitors. The next-generation technology can be as much as 80% cheaper than an alternative land-line system, and the phones come packed with “frea-tures” already included in the price of the monthly service plan like call-waiting, call-forwarding, and video-conferencing. In addition to being more technologically versatile, many business VoIP service providers have now reduced the risk of switching to over to the groundbreaking technology by eliminating mandatory, long-term service contracts. After reviewing hundreds of providers service plans nationwide the telecom experts at Voxilla.com announce “The Top Four No-contract Business VoIP Telephone Providers.”
Nextiva Hosted Business Phone Service is available for
As expected, the added incentive of no-contract” or month-by-month service with a 30-day money-back guarantee has created a mad dash to secure a business VoIP provider. The rush has also increased the number of different plans available on the market, and therefore each business or individual should consult more than one provider to ensure they are getting the most advantageous plan to suit their particular needs.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/voip-service/business-telephone/prweb11254905.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Kanye, Kardashians and Other Kooks: A Wacky, Tacky, Entertaining Year
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.
- Chris Christie Set to Sign Tuition Aid Bill
- Time No Longer Stands Still for Cuban Entrepreneurs
- Gay Athletes Part of U.S. Sochi Group