This tool represents an important step in the innovative, forward-thinking approach that SPE Aberdeen takes with regard to engagement with its members, by encouraging them to become involved with Section events and keep up to date with news from each committee.
The mobile app is designed to help industry professionals, students, school teachers and university lecturers find out more about SPE Aberdeen's comprehensive events programme, offering the option to book or register for an event at the touch of a button. All of the latest news on the Section's activities is instantly available, together with access to information on past events.
"The introduction of the app broadens our ability to communicate not only with industry professionals based in Aberdeen, but also on a more international level. We hope that our members, and those considering becoming members, find that the new app is useful for keeping up-to-date with Aberdeen Section news.'
SPE Aberdeen's Chairman,
To download the app, search for "SPE Aberdeen' on the Android Market and the Apple iStore. The app will be available from 21October 2013.
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Kanye, Kardashians and Other Kooks: A Wacky, Tacky, Entertaining Year
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.