Mr. Hirai’s address is slated for
“Sony is a global brand synonymous with innovation and cutting-edge technology,” said Shapiro. “There is no better way to kick off the world’s greatest innovation event than a keynote from one of the leading brands in the industry, bringing content and technology together to transform the way we live, work and play. We are thrilled to welcome
Mr. Hirai’s CES address will be part of the Tech Titans keynote series, where CEOs from the most powerful companies in technology present their vision for revolutions in products, services and networks that will shape the next wave of innovation.
Additional keynotes at the 2014 CES will be held as part of the Technology Innovators keynote series. This new series will offer insight by innovators, thought leaders and disruptors – the “rock stars” of their industries. It is a stage for those with big ideas that are reframing the way technology will impact our interaction with the world today, and in years to come.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse
- Yemen Attack Kills 52
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs