Apple may have famously coined the term retina-display for its mobile phones, but Samsung may be working on an actual retina scanner for its next model.
What is expected to be the Samsung Galaxy S5 could skip the fingerprint scanner option, which has been criticized for being too easy to bypass -- and instead include an eyeball scanner.
Citing unnamed South Korean sources, the AndroidSsS website said that the new phone and its eyeball scanner will be shown off at next year's
At the moment, there is no information on how this Eye-Scanning sensor will work though, although in the race to include headline grabbing technology of dubious practical use -- this takes some beating.
It can be only a matter of time before someone includes a DNA scanner in their phone.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List