O-Film has already seen orders increase from
The touch panel maker has been offering competitive prices in the market to the point where
Market observers believe that the trend is likely to continue as price wars between PC and ultra-mobile device vendors continue to intensify, and are expected to do so throughout 2014.
The observers also said that notebook vendors in particular will be looking to more low-priced solutions to provide consumers with cheaper products in order to compete against tablet products.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low