- Honoring enterprise teams and executives that enable breakthrough models and strategies through the use of transformative technologies
Nominations are open to companies and their IT teams from around the world. There is no fee for nominating projects for the CIO Impact Awards. IT leaders may nominate their projects directly, or IT solution providers may nominate their customers' breakthrough projects. For each nomination submitted, nominees are required to identify a senior project sponsor at vice president level or above. Nominations will be evaluated by a panel of expert
Nominations can be made in the following six technology-specific categories for outstanding projects completed by an enterprise IT team:
-- Enterprise Architecture Award( http://corpcom.frost.com/?elqPURLPage=425 ): Successfully aligned their organization's IT architecture roadmap with their enterprise's overall strategic direction, resulting in a holistic approach to setting IT investment priorities and programs to put into place core IT infrastructure elements.
-- Mobility Award( http://corpcom.frost.com/?elqPURLPage=425 ): Collaborated closely with line-of-business executives to define effective, flexible governance programs and to deploy devices and applications that demonstrate the vast potential of mobile technologies to deliver measurable business value.
-- Cloud Computing Award( http://corpcom.frost.com/?elqPURLPage=425 ): Aggressively embraced public or private cloud computing paradigms to deliver reduced costs, increase agility, enhance scalability, improve the standardization of IT services, and transform the role of the IT organization.
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Liberty Power Gets Minority Business Nod