Link-Assistant.Com, the major SEO and social media software provider and the maker of SEO PowerSuite and BuzzBundle, published the first part of the holiday marketing guide series. The guide is devoted to
• find interesting marketing ideas for the holiday;
• organize various online contests and games;
• run special
• use social media to attract more potential customers;
• and more.
Each section of the guide is supplied with real-life examples of successful
*Why holiday marketing is important?*
Holiday season is a very lucrative time for many businesses. Regardless of an industry, market or target audience, amping up online holiday marketing campaigns can bring more potential customers and generate big profits. Hence, advanced planning and a well-thought out holiday strategy are the key components to one's marketing success during this period.
*About Link-Assistant.Com's holidays marketing guide.*
"The holiday season is already standing at the doorsteps, which means that the time to start marketing planning for the most active shopping period of the year has come," says Aleh Barysevich, Marketing Director at Link-Assistant.Com.
"The main issue most of retailers and service providers face when planning their holidays marketing campaigns is that they need to introduce something new, unusual and unique. Something that will make their business stand out from the competition and help to attract more holiday shoppers," continues Aleh.
"A new series of Link-Assistant.Com's holiday marketing guides is aimed at helping online businesses get ready for the upcoming holidays season. The guides contain exclusive marketing ideas and useful tips which will help marketers create offers that will resonate most with prospective digital customers," finishes Link-Assistant.Com's Marketing Director.
Click here to check the first part of the series telling how to market business in the run up to
Would hate to miss the second part of the guide? Connect with Link-Assistant.Com on Facebook fb.me/LinkAssistant, Twitter @LinkAssistant, Google Plus gplus.to/LinkAssistant or visit the company's official SEO blog.
*Defining the world standards for SEO software – about Link-Assistant.Com*
Link-Assistant.Com is the global supplier of high-end SEO and SMM solutions and the company behind SEO PowerSuite (website promotion toolkit) and BuzzBundle (a tool for social media marketing). Accurate data, advanced usability, professional reporting and biweekly feature updates – these are just few factors that make Link-Assistant.Com's tools the choice of more than 500,000 users.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11256599.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- U.S. Home Construction Hammers Out 5-Year High
- Mega Millions Winning Tickets Sold in Atlanta, San Jose
- Delta: No Voice Calls on our Planes
- Phil Pustejovsky's Relief Real Estate Offers Seminars in Daytona Beach
- Housing Starts Soared in November
- From Fiscal Cliff to Female Head of GM: 2013 in Review
- Legal Dope in Uruguay Breaks International Law, Says Buzzkill U.N.
- China Provokes Bitcoin Crash