Lifeboat Distribution, an international specialty software distributor for virtualization and other technically sophisticated products, today announced an agreement with Speech Processing Solutions to distribute that company’s line of professional dictation solutions and dictation recorders to resellers and solution providers in
Products covered by the distribution agreement include the Philips SpeechExec Pro dictation and transcription workflow software, as well as the Philips SpeechMike microphone line-up and Pocket Memo dictation recorders and related accessories.
“At Speech Processing Solutions, we are very enthusiastic about this opportunity and our new partnership with Lifeboat,” said
“We are delighted to partner with Speech Processing Solutions to help expand their U.S. channel footprint,” said
Resellers will be able to offer these solutions in conjunction with Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking speech recognition software. The Philips SpeechMike Premium USB microphone and Philips Pocket Memo recorders recently received Nuance’s highest accuracy rating with the latest version of Dragon NaturallySpeaking.
Speech Processing Solutions Professional Dictation Workflow Solutions will be promoted to resellers as part of Lifeboat's exclusive Business Productivity World View product ecosystem. Resellers and solutions providers interested in offering Speech Processing Solutions’ line-up of Philip voice products should contact Lifeboat by phone at +1.800.847.7078, or by email at sales(at)lifeboatdistribution(dot)com.
About Lifeboat Distribution
Lifeboat Distribution, a subsidiary of
About Speech Processing Solutions
For more than 50 years, Speech Processing Solutions is the driving force in delivering excellence in dictation and speech technologies. With its headquarters and production centre located in
Lifeboat is a registered trademark, and the World View hexagon is a trademark of Lifeboat Distribution in the US and other countries.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11253512.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief