THE prehistoric world of giant carnivorous dinosaurs is being brought to life.
A show featuring primeval puppets, which the audience are encouraged to interact with, takes place at Curve theatre from today.
A spokeswoman said: From cute baby dinos to teeth-gnashing giants, this interactive and imaginative show uses ingenious puppetry to bring dinosaurs to life.
Audience members brave enough to get up close and personal with the dinosaurs are invited on stage to assist the zoo keeper in their daily tasks, but be warned - not all of these ravenous reptiles are as tame as they seem! The show is part of the Family Arts Festival, which runs from today until Thursday. Also on the bill is Hairy Maclary and his friends - characters from books about the fictional dog, by Lynley Dodd - who will be in the theatre telling stories, playing music and singing.
Other attractions include a giant birthday cake art installation by Lucy Hammond, and a large biscuit jigsaw.
www.curveonline.co.uk SHOCKS IN STORE: TO SEE A VIDEO OF THE DINOSAURS Go to: leicestermercury.co.uk
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?