THE prehistoric world of giant carnivorous dinosaurs is being brought to life.
A show featuring primeval puppets, which the audience are encouraged to interact with, takes place at Curve theatre from today.
A spokeswoman said: From cute baby dinos to teeth-gnashing giants, this interactive and imaginative show uses ingenious puppetry to bring dinosaurs to life.
Audience members brave enough to get up close and personal with the dinosaurs are invited on stage to assist the zoo keeper in their daily tasks, but be warned - not all of these ravenous reptiles are as tame as they seem! The show is part of the Family Arts Festival, which runs from today until Thursday. Also on the bill is Hairy Maclary and his friends - characters from books about the fictional dog, by Lynley Dodd - who will be in the theatre telling stories, playing music and singing.
Other attractions include a giant birthday cake art installation by Lucy Hammond, and a large biscuit jigsaw.
www.curveonline.co.uk SHOCKS IN STORE: TO SEE A VIDEO OF THE DINOSAURS Go to: leicestermercury.co.uk
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs