THE prehistoric world of giant carnivorous dinosaurs is being brought to life.
A show featuring primeval puppets, which the audience are encouraged to interact with, takes place at Curve theatre from today.
A spokeswoman said: From cute baby dinos to teeth-gnashing giants, this interactive and imaginative show uses ingenious puppetry to bring dinosaurs to life.
Audience members brave enough to get up close and personal with the dinosaurs are invited on stage to assist the zoo keeper in their daily tasks, but be warned - not all of these ravenous reptiles are as tame as they seem! The show is part of the Family Arts Festival, which runs from today until Thursday. Also on the bill is Hairy Maclary and his friends - characters from books about the fictional dog, by Lynley Dodd - who will be in the theatre telling stories, playing music and singing.
Other attractions include a giant birthday cake art installation by Lucy Hammond, and a large biscuit jigsaw.
www.curveonline.co.uk SHOCKS IN STORE: TO SEE A VIDEO OF THE DINOSAURS Go to: leicestermercury.co.uk
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say