The smartphone comes with an enhanced WhiteMagic energy saving display, a 13.1-megapixel camera, a quad-core 2.2GHz CPU, ATOK Japanese-language input system, IPX5/8 water resistance, infrared and NFC. It is powered by Android 4.2 OS.
The phone also feature Osaifu-Keitai, 1-seg and full-seg television broadcast reception, an FM transmitter, DLNA/DTCP-IP, Miracast, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, smart fingerprint sensor, a 3,200 mAh battery and human centric engine.?
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers