As the premiere North American records management conference, ARMA offers top flight speakers, valuable educational sessions, and records management vendors showcasing industry leading technology tools and solutions. Veteran exhibitor Infolinx will be highlighting their suite of records management solutions including their DoD5015.2-certified physical records management product Infolinx WEB, integrations with Laserfiche Records Manager, O’Neil Data Tech’s oneilBridge, Microsoft’s SharePoint, and Kofax Capture, as well as Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) technology.
For more information about ARMA International’s 58th Annual Conference & Expo and to register, visit http://www.arma.org/conference.
Infolinx System Solutions is a leading provider of DoD5015.2-certified enterprise physical records management software. Full life cycle records management for archives, records centers and file rooms includes integrated Enterprise Content Management, third-party warehouse integration, robust searching, online requesting, complete audit history, location reconciliation, supply item ordering, retention schedule and legal holds management, integrated
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11238106.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Texas Chiller Moves East
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November