The CloudEngine 12700 series switches (CE12700 for short) are high-performance core switches, and agile switch designed for data center networks and high-end campus networks. Using the Huawei VRP8 software platform, the CE12700 switches provide stable, reliable, secure, and high-performance L2/L3 switching capabilities, and are designed to build a scalable, virtualized, and converged network.
The CE12700 switches use advanced hardware architecture design and have the highest performance of all current core switches. The CE12700 provides a maximum of 48 Tbps switching capacity and high-density line-speed ports. These switches use an industry-leading Clos-based architecture and a front-to-rear ventilation channel design to provide industrial-grade reliability. The switches also provide comprehensive virtualization capabilities and data center features. Moreover, the CE12700 switches use innovative energy-saving technologies to greatly reduce power consumption.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.