The leading German telecom company,
DT responded to the
With this new plan the company is trying to regain lost consumer confidence.
The company's plan will cover emails and other data traffic. DT wants to avoid information passing through allegedly bugged junctions in foreign countries.
It suggests that the system will later be extended to the Schengen region.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets