- Leveraging its distribution and direct sales model, the company has led the market by introducing highly innovative and upgraded products
Known as one of the technology leaders in the test and measurement industry, Anritsu has developed its array of high-class, handheld cable and antenna analyzers and has firmly established market dominance. These instruments offer precise measurement of return loss or voltage standing wave ratio (VSWR), cable loss, and distance-to-fault (DTF), making them the test and measurement solution of choice.
"In 1995, Anritsu established the handheld cable and antenna analyzer market when we introduced the first Site Master. We have maintained our market leadership position in this critical test segment since that time, an achievement recognized by this prestigious award. We thank
Anritsu's latest Site Master(TM) S331L Handheld Cable & Antenna Analyzer is an improvement on the S331D and has become the preferred installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting instrument among contractors, system integrators and operators. It is an extremely user-friendly, reliable, and cost-effective tool that offers more than eight hours of battery life, covers 2 MHz to 4 GHz, and provides an integrated InstaCal(TM) module for prompt and fast calibration. This field analyzer, with its 7" TFT touchscreen display and intuitive graphical user interface, also offers a "classic mode" for end users accustomed to the S331D. This attention to customer needs continues with the highly durable design of the S331L, which allows it to be used in rugged field conditions.
Frequently upgrading the Site Master product line and enhancing market-leading aspects, including battery life, speed and user interface, has thrust Anritsu into the top league. In response to customer demand, Anritsu's handheld solutions are entirely battery-operated, while being extremely lightweight. They also feature a customer-friendly user interface for multi-lingual customers.
"The repair and calibration programs that the company extends to its customers help in ensuring optimal performance and product reliability. Additionally, its efficient product support allows Anritsu to optimize its customers' experiences with their handheld products," said Frost & Sullivan Industry Analyst
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise