With the continued growth of enterprise mobility, bring your own device (BYOD) initiatives are becoming the focus, and companies need more help than ever to manage policy, security and support.
The new MDM Profile Management feature in Liquid UI for iOS manages user and device access to SAP ERP. Through the device’s email application, the Liquid UI app licenses are deployed with a simple click. For new applications and upgrades, the Liquid UI platform provides central deployment without provisioning each device individually. And now IT departments can remotely wipe out any configuration and disable access from that device to SAP ERP in the event a user leaves the company.
“BYOD is a reality and mobile device management is no longer optional but required to control devices as more business applications are allowed to access corporate infrastructures,” said
“Profile management is yet another step in adding to our unified UI strategy with one platform, one common look, one development effort, and now one single source of device management,” said
To help businesses and organizations deliver a modern and insightful employee experience, Synactive also introduced a new UI Theme Manager,
• UI Theme Manager for a cleaner look Mobile users can now apply different themes to modernize the user interface. Selecting from a new “Tile Theme” displays a modernized GUI for accessing SAP software, adding to the Liquid UI consolidation technology for a clean and simple mobile interface.
• Add Picture/Movie Attachments to transaction documents and master records Object services functionality is now available to mobile users. Add a picture of a barcode label for later printing, or a picture of an employee to an HR record. Integrated with the device’s camera, pictures can be added to notifications to ensure proper recording and documentation for regulatory compliance.
Today’s announcement was made at the SAP TechEd Las Vegas conference, being held
About Liquid UI® Software
Liquid UI is a unified UI platform that enables users to work seamlessly across all touchpoints whether they are using SAP GUI, SharePoint, SAP NetWeaver® Business Client software, HTML5 Web browsers, PDF documents, Excel spreadsheets, mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets,
SAP, SAP NetWeaver, and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11254677.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients