Like previous versions of the companyís vehicle loop detectors, the new model features small size (it snaps onto a DIN rail), low power draw, the ULTRAMETER sensitivity display, and automatic sensitivity boost. But it adds a feature exclusive to EMX: Detect on Stop (DOS). The DOS output triggers only when a vehicle stops for at least one second over the loop, and ignores those that keep going. The unitís regular output indicates both moving and stationary vehicles.
Why Detect On Stop is Important
There are many cases where simply detecting that a vehicle is present is not enough. Examples include parking lot exit gates, which should open only when a car is ready to leave, and not when one simply drives past the exit gate; fast food restaurants, where a car driving through the take-out line should not be counted as a customer waiting in line; and commercial and industrial overhead doors, which should not open whenever a forklift or automatic guided vehicle passes by. The DOS feature solves these problems.
Price and Availability
The ULT-DIN vehicle loop detectors are in stock and retail under
For more information:
To request a datasheet on the ULTRALOOP ULT-DIN vehicle loop detector with DOS, or any of the EMX vehicle detection products, call EMX at 800-426-9912, send an email to salessupport(at)emxinc(dot)com, or visit the EMX Web site at http://www.emxinc.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11189740.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise