The industry is confounded with a plethora of diverse services and technologies which aim to ensure the correct payment of claims. These offerings include both pre- and post-pay deployments, facility and physician-based services, and automated as well as manual processes. These are further supported by voluminous libraries of public and private edits, payment policies, fee schedules and complex provider specific reimbursement contracts. Management of these disparate systems is administratively burdensome, inefficient and costly.
“CASE™ provides a single platform which seamlessly integrates these functions within its design to include selection, processing and reporting databases. CASE™ is highly scalable and is offered as SaaS,” says
Formed in 2005 by a dedicated partnership with over 100 years of health care experience, DataMetrix’s origins are well founded in the areas of insurance business strategy, which include medical cost management, information technology, claim management & administration, and health care finance.
DataMetrix is a healthcare data mining, medical audit, cost management and consulting company specializing in pre- and post-payment financial strategies, recovery programs and software solutions. For more information, visit www.data-metrix.com.
Senior Marketing Specialist
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- U.S. Home Construction Hammers Out 5-Year High
- Mega Millions Winning Tickets Sold in Atlanta, San Jose
- Delta: No Voice Calls on our Planes
- Phil Pustejovsky's Relief Real Estate Offers Seminars in Daytona Beach
- Housing Starts Soared in November
- From Fiscal Cliff to Female Head of GM: 2013 in Review
- Legal Dope in Uruguay Breaks International Law, Says Buzzkill U.N.
- China Provokes Bitcoin Crash