The E6500 features ZTE s proprietary Net SphereTM seamless-coverage network technology. Used as a stand-alone device or together with ZTE s mini access points (APs) and power line communications (PLC) adapters, the E6500 allows home networks to be easily expanded and bypasses the problem of Wi-Fi signals being blocked by walls. A remarkable feature of the E6500 is that it can run concurrently at both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands with a peak rate of 750Mbs to deliver a smoother network experience in high-definition video, online gaming and other services. In addition, the E6500 provides five gigabit Ethernet interfaces running at 10 times the speed of traditional Ethernet interfaces.
The quality of ZTE s superior products and services has been further boosted by our long-time presence in the top-end operator market, said Zhu Yongxing, ZTE Vice President. We will maintain our high standards in research, development and production to deliver a faster, smoother home network experience to end users.
ZTE is a world-leading supplier of home networking products and offers three product families: PON ONTs, DSL & LAN CPE, and home networking devices. ZTE s CPE products are the perennial industry leader in sales and shipments, and its ONUs/ONTs also command a leading market share. In 2013, ZTE launched a range of products, including wireless routers, portable APs and wireless PLC adapters, to help users build intelligent, green, wireless home networks.
Most Popular Stories
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief