ZTE is pleased to present a strong lineup of intelligent smartphone applications and high-performance 4G LTE devices to guests at the GITEX Technology Week 2013 in
In a vehicle specially fitted by ZTE for the GITEX conference, visitors will be able to sample ZTE s My-Drive app, a smart and intuitive hands-free tool that allows drivers to receive calls and activate their favorite functions such as music and Google Maps through voice control. My-Drive offers drivers a safe way to access their phones while maintaining full control of their vehicles.
ZTE will also showcase the Mi-Assistant app, a powerful smartphone management tool that enables users to block mobile malware, maintain information privacy and monitor device performance and battery life. With a convenient and user-friendly interface, Mi-Assistant epitomizes ZTE s commitment to enhancing the user experience of smartphone users. In addition, visitors to GITEX will also be able to sample ZTE s proprietary photo app and mobile games.
We are delighted to demonstrate our flagship mobile innovations to visitors of the GITEX show, where the theme of our exhibition is `Think LTE, Think ZTE, said Mr.
ZTE was the world s fourth-largest smartphone vendor in the second quarter, shipping 11.5 million units globally, according to data from research company Strategy Analytics. ZTE was the world s top applicant of technology patents in both 2011 and 2012, according to the
A global leader in 4G technology, ZTE will also demonstrate at the GITEX show some of its most advanced LTE devices including Grand Memo LTE and Grand S flex, in addition to 4G mobile hotspots including MF831 and MF95. Visitors will also get the chance to win prizes by participating in games organized by ZTE.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response