TORONTO, CANADA -- (Marketwired) -- 10/22/13 -- Canadian General Investments, Limited (TSX: CGI)(TSX: CGI.PR.C)(TSX: CGI.PR.D)(LSE: CGI) (the Company) has declared quarterly dividends on its preference shares.
A cash dividend of $0.24375 per share is payable on December 15, 2013 to shareholders of the Company's 3.90% Cumulative Redeemable Class A Preference Shares, Series 3 of record at the close of business on November 29, 2013.
A cash dividend of $0.23438 per share is payable on December 15, 2013 to shareholders of the Company's 3.75% Cumulative Redeemable Class A Preference Shares, Series 4 of record at the close of business on November 29, 2013.
Canadian General Investments, Limited
Jonathan A. Morgan
President & CEO
(416) 366-2729 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property