TORONTO, CANADA -- (Marketwired) -- 10/22/13 -- Canadian General Investments, Limited (TSX: CGI)(TSX: CGI.PR.C)(TSX: CGI.PR.D)(LSE: CGI) (the Company) has declared quarterly dividends on its preference shares.
A cash dividend of $0.24375 per share is payable on December 15, 2013 to shareholders of the Company's 3.90% Cumulative Redeemable Class A Preference Shares, Series 3 of record at the close of business on November 29, 2013.
A cash dividend of $0.23438 per share is payable on December 15, 2013 to shareholders of the Company's 3.75% Cumulative Redeemable Class A Preference Shares, Series 4 of record at the close of business on November 29, 2013.
Canadian General Investments, Limited
Jonathan A. Morgan
President & CEO
(416) 366-2729 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Immigration Delay Throws Both Parties a Curve