TORONTO, CANADA -- (Marketwired) -- 10/22/13 -- Canadian General Investments, Limited (TSX: CGI)(TSX: CGI.PR.C)(TSX: CGI.PR.D)(LSE: CGI) (the Company) has declared quarterly dividends on its preference shares.
A cash dividend of $0.24375 per share is payable on December 15, 2013 to shareholders of the Company's 3.90% Cumulative Redeemable Class A Preference Shares, Series 3 of record at the close of business on November 29, 2013.
A cash dividend of $0.23438 per share is payable on December 15, 2013 to shareholders of the Company's 3.75% Cumulative Redeemable Class A Preference Shares, Series 4 of record at the close of business on November 29, 2013.
Canadian General Investments, Limited
Jonathan A. Morgan
President & CEO
(416) 366-2729 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today