The new Irish e-passport was introduced by
DLRS, a leader in security printing, is the prime contractor for the project. Beyond serving as the project manager for the joint effort, DLRS manufactures and delivers the new Irish passport booklets and configured the personalization solution for the new e-passports alongside its partners HID Global and X INFOTECH.
Our goal was to deliver a secure and flexible e-passport solution within the budget and timeline set by the Irish government, said David O Connor, Sales Director, DLRS. I am happy to report we exceeded our goal not only meeting time and budget parameters but creating one of the most secure and visually appealing e-passport designs to date.
The new Irish e-passport replaces the previous document, and provides an exceptional level of security including HID Global s polycarbonate electronic data page with contactless chip inlays making the passports very hard to forge or copy. The new e-passports also incorporate HID Global s innovative Crack Prevention Feature (CPF) that enhances the durability and reliability of polycarbonate e-passport datapages, especially those with embedded
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Insurance Rule Change Angers Industry
- Revised GDP Up 4.1 Percent in 3rd Quarter
- Obama Opens Last-Minute Loophole in Insurance Law
- Obama's Dad Was Abusive Drunk, Half Brother Says
- Alex Kinsey, Sierra Deaton Crowned 'X-Factor' Champs
- Economic Growth Boosts U.S. Futures
- The Costs of Repealing Obamacare
- Lockheed Martin Ends Gifts to Boy Scouts Over Gay Ban
- Verizon to Issue Transparency Report