The Barracuda Load Balancer ADC 540 is geared for customers looking for a secure, affordable midrange ADC platform with robust security. When paired with the upcoming firmware version 5.1 release, the Barracuda Load Balancer ADC provides authentication, authorization and accounting (AAA) capabilities and integration with VMware View.
“Building on the momentum of the launch of our new Barracuda Load Balancer ADC in May, we continue to capitalize on opportunities in the data center infrastructure marketplace where customers are looking for robust solutions that are both easy-to-use and affordable,” said
Highlights of the new Barracuda Load Balancer ADC model 540 include:
• 4x1GbE ports
• Total throughput of 2-Gbps
• Optional application security subscription for integrated web application firewall capabilities Highlights of the Barracuda Load Balancer ADC version 5.1 release include:
• Support for the new Barracuda Load Balancer ADC Vx Virtual appliance
• Expanded authentication, authorization and accounting (AAA) capabilities
• Integration with VMware View
Pricing and Availability
Barracuda Load Balancer ADC model 540 is available immediately and starts at US list price of
Firmware version 5.1 will be generally available in
About Barracuda Load Balancer ADC
Designed for today’s high-traffic data centers, the Barracuda Load Balancer ADC is a high-performance application delivery controller that combines application acceleration, availability and control with advanced security capabilities. To learn more visit: http://www.barracuda.com/adc.
The Barracuda Load Balancer ADC Product Blog provides ongoing updates, commentary and analysis related to Barracuda’s Load Balancer ADC product suite: https://www.barracuda.com/products/loadbalancer/blog.
Protecting users, applications, and data for more than 150,000 organizations worldwide,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11254771.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Sonoma Growers Win Emerald Cup Cannabis Competition
- Rubio Offers Endorsements, Cash to 2014 GOP Candidates
- Phil Pustejovsky's Relief Real Estate Offers Seminars in Daytona Beach
- Cantor Fitzgerald Settles Suit
- GM Plant Tackles Tough Waste Challenge
- Legal Dope in Uruguay Breaks International Law, Says Buzzkill U.N.
- Pope Removes U.S. Archbishop from Powerful Post
- 'New Rich' May Be Barrier to Bridging Income Gap
- Researchers Question Effectiveness of Vitamins