Click to Tweet:
In order to provide flexibility to designers with diverse baseband and RF performance goals, these kits introduce two Analog Devices, Inc. FPGA mezzanine cards (FMC), featuring ADI’s new AD9361, a high-performance, highly integrated RF agile transceiver. Both kits also include Xilinx Vivado® software, four Pulse 4G LTE blade antennas, and reference designs for Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC running Linux. Order entry is open, and these kits will begin shipping in November. For more information, visit www.em.avnet.com/adizynqsdr2 and www.em.avnet.com/adizynqsdr3.
“These latest-generation, software-defined radio kits are a great value for RF engineers looking for innovative, yet cost-competitive products,” said
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook