With simplified Office 365 administration and security management, content restructuring, synchronization, and publication, DocAve Online empowers organizations to extend cloud computing as their specific business needs dictate.
Now offering granular content protection for SharePoint Online, SkyDrive Pro, and Exchange Online; failover capabilities; and comprehensive audit reporting, DocAve Online allows organizations to maintain the same level of protection and control over their cloud-based assets as they experience with on-premises solutions.
Updates for DocAve Online SP 2 include:
• Enhanced Permissions Management – Temporarily grant users and/or groups access to Team and Project sites through the DocAve Online Administrator interface. Permissions will automatically expire on a date chosen by the person granting access, ensuring temporary users only have access for the period in which they need it.
• Microsoft SkyDrive Pro – Fully backup SkyDrive Pro content to any of our supported storage locations with powerful granular restore capabilities to quickly restore lost or corrupt documents and sites.
• Report Center – Enterprise-class auditing capabilities are now part of DocAve Online, by way of DocAve Report Center. This allows for the collection and presentation of information on who accessed, deleted, and modified content, as well as settings and security, across an entire SharePoint Online tenant. Reports can then be exported to a local system or published directly to SharePoint libraries for analysis.
• Storage Support – Connect to storage devices over Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) and File Transfer Protocol (FTP) networks, allowing for flexibility when determining which platform is best for the content being backed up. DocAve Online already offers support for storage platforms including Windows Azure, Amazon S3, Box, and SkyDrive Pro.
“As organizations plan their cloud strategies, they look for solutions that will provide them with the same types of capabilities and functionality that they currently get from their on-premises tools. The integration of DocAve Report Center into DocAve Online gives organizations the same enterprise-class auditing capabilities available on-premises, ensuring that they aren’t missing out on the reports and analysis they rely on,” said
DocAve Online SP 2 is generally available, today,
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/AvePoint/DocAveOnlineSP2/prweb11244214.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List