The Commission’s accreditation program assures the quality of higher education, and their mission has a long-standing commitment to educational access and innovation. HLC was in the process of adopting a new model of accreditation. They needed to develop a secure web-based system for internal process tracking and data collection of institutional information.
“The ARMATURE accreditation management platform provides HLC with a standardized system for managing critical data and ongoing accreditation activities,” said
HLC is an independent corporation and one of two commission members of the
ARMATURE offers a suite of integrated web-based tools for accreditation management, compliance management, supplier quality management, and data collection. Organizations around the world use ARMATURE software to establish and adhere to standards and best practices, audit the performance of their internal and external resources, and leverage the information they collect throughout their quality processes to make informed decisions.
For further information and thought-provoking commentary regarding compliance, accreditation and quality assurance, read an ARMATURE case study, check out the ARMATURE blog, or follow ARMATURE on Twitter @ARMATUREcorp.
To obtain more information on ARMATURE, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-471-5911.
Most Popular Stories
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Unjustified?: Justin Timberlake's Grammy snub