iPhone 5S and 5C smartphones, to be available for Rs 53,500 and Rs 41,900 -->
Apple has officially revealed the prices of its much talked about iPhone 5S and 5C smartphones to be available in
The iPhone 5S will have a price tag of
These smartphones will be sold by leading telecom operators
While Airtel said that interested customers can visit select
Apple is planning a more aggressive marketing in
Apple had said that iPhone 5S is the most forward thinking phone anyone has ever made. The device is made of high-grade aluminum. Apple launched these handsets last month in
iphone 5s comes with a fingerprint identity sensor built into the home button. The company says that the iPhone 5S is the "world's first and only smartphone" with a 64-bit chip. It features The Apple iPhone 5s also has a 4-inch Retina display.
The iPhone 5C is made from the 'incredible technology' of the iPhone 5. The phone runs on A6 processor, the same as iPhone 5. The phone has a slightly larger battery than iPhone 5. The iPhone 5c has a 4-inch Retina display.
The device sports an 8-megapixel rear camera. It has a new HD Face Time feature on the front, which according to Apple supports larger pixels.
Apple said that it supports more LTE bands than any other smartphone in the world. Dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0.
In coming months it is going to focus on iPhones, iPads and iPods, to be marketed in stores-within-stores in
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs