What: Emerging music group, The Lone Bellow, will perform a free concert that will also be syndicated online. American Family Insurance (AFI) has partnered with Townsquare Media to host Dream Show Minneapolis, the third and final Dream Show concert sponsored by AFI. Previous Dream Show concerts took place in Seattle and Chicago earlier this summer.
Who: The Brooklyn-based group is signed with Descendant Records, a newly formed imprint of Sony BMG, and released their self-titled debut in January 2013. The trio's self-titled debut has been described as follows: though the lyrics have a melancholic undercurrent, the tracks are more often rave-ups than ruminations, with swelling three-part harmonies and rousing group-sung choruses.
Why: Created to inspire people to live out their dreams, Dream Show Minneapolis will connect music fans online and on-site with The Lone Bellow, and position American Family Insurance as a purveyor of the next big thing and fulfiller of dreams - one of the company's tenant principles.
Who Should Attend: Building on the "Dream Show" theme, fans age 21+ can earn a free ticket to the show at Diffuser.fm, Townsquare Media's premier indie & alternative music site by submitting a description of their own personal dream at http://diffuser.fm/amfam-dream-show-thelonebellow-rsvp/. Only users who upload their dream are eligible to attend Dream Show Minneapolis. RSVP does not guarantee admission.
When: October 29, 2013 at 7:00pm (doors open: 7:00pm, opening act, Sleep Study: 8:00pm, main act: 9:00pm)
Where: Mill City Nights - 111 5th Street North, Minneapolis, MN 55403
Media Contact: Townsquare Media Melissa Avanzato, 203-485-9857 Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Townsquare Media
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- Drive-In Movie Theaters Use Creativity to Afford Digital Switch
- Obama Cites Letter Writers in Pitching Economy
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- U.S. Immigration Courts Facing Record Backlog
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Farrell, Kitsch Rumored for Season 2 of 'True Detective'