What: Emerging music group, The Lone Bellow, will perform a free concert that will also be syndicated online. American Family Insurance (AFI) has partnered with Townsquare Media to host Dream Show Minneapolis, the third and final Dream Show concert sponsored by AFI. Previous Dream Show concerts took place in Seattle and Chicago earlier this summer.
Who: The Brooklyn-based group is signed with Descendant Records, a newly formed imprint of Sony BMG, and released their self-titled debut in January 2013. The trio's self-titled debut has been described as follows: though the lyrics have a melancholic undercurrent, the tracks are more often rave-ups than ruminations, with swelling three-part harmonies and rousing group-sung choruses.
Why: Created to inspire people to live out their dreams, Dream Show Minneapolis will connect music fans online and on-site with The Lone Bellow, and position American Family Insurance as a purveyor of the next big thing and fulfiller of dreams - one of the company's tenant principles.
Who Should Attend: Building on the "Dream Show" theme, fans age 21+ can earn a free ticket to the show at Diffuser.fm, Townsquare Media's premier indie & alternative music site by submitting a description of their own personal dream at http://diffuser.fm/amfam-dream-show-thelonebellow-rsvp/. Only users who upload their dream are eligible to attend Dream Show Minneapolis. RSVP does not guarantee admission.
When: October 29, 2013 at 7:00pm (doors open: 7:00pm, opening act, Sleep Study: 8:00pm, main act: 9:00pm)
Where: Mill City Nights - 111 5th Street North, Minneapolis, MN 55403
Media Contact: Townsquare Media Melissa Avanzato, 203-485-9857 Melissa.email@example.com
Source: Townsquare Media
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free