The latest version of the software provides enhanced password policy regulation, ensuring that service user data remains completely secure when accessed from all devices.
The personal monies function has also been updated to make it easier for care providers to record and manage multiple sources of income for their residents and ensure these are allocated correctly. The sales ledger functionality has also been enhanced and now enables accounts personnel to include billing line reference numbers in invoices. This makes it easier to invoice multiple funding sources. Caresys version 8 also includes a spellchecker tool which will prove vital within the care planning and daily records functions.
Weve introduced these new features following in-depth discussions with our customers and feedback we have received via the user groups we host on a regular basis. We are committed to a program of continuous product development in order to ensure that Caresys is completely in-line with our customers requirements in a complex and ever-changing sector.
Advanced will be demonstrating Caresys version 8 at a number of care sector events including:
Further information about Caresys version 8 and all forthcoming events is available at: http://www.advancedcomputersoftware.com/ahc/index.php
Working with partners in the NHS, local government and the private sector, Advanced is committed to providing IT solutions in support of safe, efficient care delivery with integrated management information for both the commissioner and provider.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief