Multi-format file viewing and collaboration solution now displays Scalable Vector Graphics
Prizm ActiveX Viewer delivers fast image viewing and enables users to navigate, view, annotate and share image, CAD, PDF, and now SVG files retrieved from enterprise content management (ECM) systems. The viewer also provides annotation features, support for large images, viewing of document collections, text search in PDF documents, and thumbnail navigation, all within a user-configurable interface.
A standard for the emerging HTML5 specification, XML-based SVG files can be easily scaled, searched, indexed, scripted, and compressed. Not all extant browsers fully support SVG, so Prizm ActiveX Viewer helps companies begin now to adopt the next important web content file type.
In addition to SVG support, version 10 adds compatibility with Internet Explorer 10 and versions 17 through 24 of
Support for a broad range of file types and powerful administrative tools make Prizm ActiveX Viewer ideal for document-intensive industries such as financial services, healthcare, law, manufacturing, and many others.
In addition to the client-installed Prizm ActiveX Viewer,
Director of Marketing
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Texas Chiller Moves East
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November