The multi-transaction management software dubbed “a 21st century-game changer,” is one of the 200 initiatives announced by the Bank in July after the presentation of its 5-year strategy for 2013 to 2017.
Commenting on the feat, Group Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer,
Also speaking on the launch is
"The internet banking solution is not just a secure multi-transaction management platform that removes the complexities around daily financial management of multinationals and large corporations but also facilitates easy transaction with suppliers and distributors as well as employees in the value chain by simplifying the processes involved in executing payment, managing receivables and treasury services in the daily dealings of organisations," he explained.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Bitcoin or Bad Coin? Warnings Mount Against Virtual Currency
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Cheap Gas Drives Down U.S. Wholesale Prices Again
- Expanding Medicaid Creates Jobs: Study
- Robert Levinson Was on CIA Mission
- Producer Price Index Dropped in November
- 'Dreamers' Hope for Permanent Immigration Status
- Beyonce Releases New Album With No Marketing
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash