The PC market is unlikely to reverse its decline in 2013 and 2014 despite the arrival of new Windows 8.1 devices, sources in the supply chain have commented.
The sources pointed out that
However, brand vendors such as Acer,
The sources pointed out that orders from brand vendors for October remained at a high level similar to that of September, showing that brand vendors still have high expectations for the year-end holidays.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal