Venyu officials wouldn t talk over the cost of the expansion, which will add 15,000 square feet to the company s data center at Bon CarrÉ
The new data center will be across a hallway in Bon CarrÉ from Venyu s present offices.
Previous month, Eatel purchased Venyu for an unrevealed amount.
Wallace said, Eatel helped bolster that effort in getting this done .
Venyu provides cloud-based business services, in which companies can access software and computer servers offsite without the need or expense for their own equipment; use of the data center for storage of information; and hosts Web services for businesses.
The company has a number of high-profile clients, counting
The expansion will let Venyu to grow its data storage capacity by an amount still to be decided and offer more services to clients.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses