SecureNet Technologies and Criticom Monitoring Services has announced a multi-year strategic partnership to deliver hardware and software solutions for security and automation in homes and businesses in
An interactive home security, video monitoring, environment control, energy management, and alarm monitoring using a single platform. from the planned services would be allowed to be provided to the alarm dealers.
SecureNet has successfully challenged the alarm and home automation market with services and products that are versatile, compact, and competitively priced. They were excited to provide these new solutions as part of the CMS portfolio through our strong network of dealers.
It is anticiapted that the first offering from the SecureNet and CMS partnership is to be available in the third quarter of 2013.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low