Contract notice: supply of pc components
The Council is seeking tenders from organisations interested in supplying PC Components to sites within the County of Derbyshire. This contract may also be used by schools within Derbyshire.
The Agreement will be separated into the following 4 Lots.
Lot 1 - General PC Components including but not limited to memory cards, CDs and CD cases and envelopes, DVDs, USB sticks, pocket memos, RAM, memory modules, adapters, cables, back-up tapes and power supplies.
Lot 2 - Assistive Hardware including but not limited to ergonomic mice and keyboards and headsets.
Lot 3 -
Lot 4 - Digital IT Equipment including but not limited to projectors, digital cameras and dictation equipment.
The detail of the products required within these Lots will be outlined in the Price Schedule at the Tender stage of this process. Applicants will be able to bid for single or multiple Lots.
Time limit for receipt of requests for documents or for accessing documents:
Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up:
Tender documents : T18882069.html
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook
- Budget Bargain Elusive as Time Runs Out