Storage Guardian is pleased to announce a new co-location arrangement with Data Centers Canada, a division of
Storage Guardian has increased its flexibility and reliability to more economically service its growing end-user and managed service businesses, particularly in virtual environments.
"This allows us to provide cloud storage capabilities to customers looking to backup large volumes of small files found in virtual environments," says
"We believe this will help us better service the explosive growth of critical data hosted in a virtual environment in a cost-effective manner for our customers. As well, Data Center Canada customers will be able to streamline and automate their backup and retention policies by eliminating the need for onsite visits."
Data Centers Canada provides reliable and secure colocation and disaster recovery solutions to its customers.
"We are delighted to be working with a sound, strategic partner like Storage Guardian," says
"With Storage Guardian's vast network of data storage customers and service providers, we anticipate a long, mutually-beneficial relationship that will provide Storage Guardian's customers with reliable, scalable data services."
Both companies are SSAE-16 (formerly SAS70) certified, which assures compliance with industry standards set forth by the
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise