Springsteen and I' Makes TV Debut --> "Springsteen and I," the documentary about Bruce Springsteen fans and their connection to The Boss, will have its television debut 9 p.m. Friday on Showtime. The film had a limited theatrical release over the summer.
The film was created with video contributions from fans, who were asked to explain what Springsteen meant to them.
-- Kara Yorio
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project