The PMA also announced that it has partnered with
The PMA is already pre-certifying PMA compliant receiver products that are debuting at retailers and will continue to do so while the certification tester from
By AT&T asking its device suppliers for PMA-only supported handsets for their 2014 lineup, it completes a critical link in the wireless charging ecosystem. To ensure that equipped devices are fully interoperable with wireless charging spots, these four new PMA partnerships are building a world-class certification programme and certification network capable of ensuring interoperability for consumers across the global wireless charging ecosystem.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Cold Dis-comfort: Antarctica Set Record of -135.8
- Obama Delivers Speech at Mandela Memorial: Transcript
- Uruguay Gets Ready for Legal Marijuana
- Oldaker Takes Center Stage at Entrepreneur Awards
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?