Customers will also see the company's new engineered appliances, including the latest database appliance, and Exalytics with data analytics and data management.
"Customers in the region are focusing particularly on software delivered as a service, software delivered in the cloud, and engineered systems where software is tightly integrated with hardware," says
"They are looking for the distinct benefits offered by these solutions which includes movement of IT costs from a capital expenditure to operating expenditure, fast implementation, greatly reduced maintenance and upgrade fees, and significant benefits and innovation that real-time and near realtime applications deliver to their business. Enhanced security, too, is a consideration for customers."
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse
- Yemen Attack Kills 52
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs