The bakery works with RewardMeIE.com to send text messages, or “broadcasts,” to their customer database. This database is gathered through the Loyalty Rewards Kiosk, a touch screen tablet device with an operating system designed by and for SMS Masterminds and their licensees. The Kiosk makes joining a mobile loyalty campaign as easy as typing in a ten-digit phone number on a touch screen. Customers who opt-in this way also have the option to “like” the business’ Facebook page.
This system is revolutionary because it eliminates the need for an app or a smartphone, and even landlines can participate in the loyalty program which functions much like traditional punch cards — without the hassle of keeping track of a piece of paper or loyalty card. This ensures all consumers feel included in a business’ loyalty program.
“Our customers love this program,” says
The Loyalty Program used by
For more information about SMS Masterminds services or accomplishments, please visit http://www.SMSMasterminds.com, email info[at]smsmasterminds[dot]com or call us at 877-541-8398.
About SMS Masterminds:
SMS Masterminds is a technology company founded in 2009 by serial entrepreneur
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11243038.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers